To accept the award, I have some rules to follow:
- When one receives the award, one posts 11 random facts about oneself and answers the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure one notifies the blogger that one nominated them!)
- One writes up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
- One is not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated one’s own blog!
- One pastes the award picture into ones blog. (You can google the image, there are plenty of them!)
1. I played softball for 10 years. I was a pitcher and threw a 55 mph fastball.
2. I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue.
3. I want to publish a novel.
4. I suffer from a pretty severe anxiety disorder. I fight it everyday and I’m getting better.
5. I am ambidextrous.
6. I have my tongue pierced.
7. I love reading and writing. These are a couple of the ways I can escape from real life.
8. I love watching football.
9. I moved from California to Texas this year.
10. My favorite movie of all time is Dirty Dancing.
11. I graduated college with a B.A. in Theater and English.
1. If you could have one super power, what would it be? Why? I want to be able to fly. This would give me the ability to travel where I want, when I want.
2. What is your lucky number? Don’t have one really. My number in softball was 17 and my number in basketball was 50.
3. What is your favorite music — in general? Country
4. What’s your biggest dream? I want to publish a novel or two or three…
5. I know some are said in the ‘About Me’ pages..but why did you start blogging? I’m on a new journey and I wanted to share it with others who may be going through the same thing.
6. What did you study in school? (If anything). Theater, English, Education
7. What is your biggest fear? being alone
8. If you could change anything about your life, what would you change? Why? I don’t think I would change anything just because the things that have happened in my life are what made me who I am today. I sometimes wish I hadn’t jumped into marriage at such a young age…that’s why I’m getting divorced now, but still, I wouldn’t be where I am today if it weren’t for the experiences I’ve had.
9. Where do you see yourself in five years? I always hate this question in interviews. It’s hard to see myself in 5 years when I’m just trying to get through today.
10. Cake or Pie? I want both!
11. What has changed your life the most within the past twelve months? Moving to Texas to be with my Sir. I was a shut in…never left my house and now I actually like getting out on occasion.
Kayla Lords’ Questions
1. How would other people describe you? Loyal, kind, sensitive, talkative, crazy
2. How would you describe yourself? I know I’m loyal, almost to a fault. It’s hard for me to let go of someone I love, even if they’ve hurt me. Family and friends are the most important thing to me and I will do anything to keep them safe. When I love, I love hard. I’m totally crazy and know it, so be prepared!
3. What do you love to do? Watch movies, read, write, cuddle, and I love nothing more than spending a Saturday in bed with Sir.
4. What do you hate to do? My chores, but I love it at the same time because I know that it pleases my Sir, so that makes up for it.
5. What do you dream of doing with your life and are you working towards that dream? I used to want to own and operate a summer camp for kids. Now I’m leaning more along the lines of writing. I want to write novels and short stories and publish them. I know I have a story to tell, so I’m going to tell it. This blog is the first step I’ve taken to work toward my dream.
6. When was the last time you laughed? I laugh everyday with Sir.
7. Who was your first love? I don’t know…it was so long ago.
8. Who do you love now? I love Sir. He’s the man I’ve been looking for all these years. I just didn’t know it until I found Him.
9. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher.
10. Who did you look up to as a child? Who was your hero? My 3rd Grade teacher. I wanted to be a teacher and she was a great one, so that’s the person I looked up to.
11. What turns you on? What’s your kink? (You knew I had to ask – I write about SEX!) Hahaha If you read my blog I think you’ll see my major kink is belt spanking, but I love anything that pushes limits beyond the “normal.” But seriously, a hard smack across the ass gets me wet. Heck even just hearing the buckle on clanking on His belt gets me wet. Sometimes He teases me with that sound, just because He knows what it does to me.
The New Questions for My Nominees
1. What is a memory of a time when you laughed until you cried?
2. Who is your favorite author?
3. What is your favorite book?
4. What time of day do you tend to be most creative?
5. Do you drink coffee? If yes, how do you take it?
6. Describe a key moment in your life that you believe helped shape you into the person you are today.
7. Who do you turn to for support? Why?
8. Where is the craziest place you’ve ever had sex?
9. What is your idea of a perfect Saturday?
10. Do you have a favorite movie? If so, what is it?
11. What is the hottest sex scene you’ve ever seen in a mainstream movie?
Now I’m supposed to nominate 11 blogs for the award, but since most of the blogs I follow are all part of the same community, I don’t think I have many more to add. Below are four blogs that I thoroughly enjoy and find myself coming to each day to see what’s new. I’ve chosen to follow the blogs I do because I like them though, so in my book, you all are winners!
New Knots in an Old Rope – I love being able to read from a Master’s point of view. Thank You, Sir, for Your blog. 🙂
Little Switch Bitch – Always so much fun to read and I’m getting ideas from her that help on the days when I don’t have any inspiration. Thanks!
Confessions of a Submissive Slut – This one is new to my list, but her poetry is wonderful and the accounts of her experiences resonate with me.
Ever Insatiable – I love reading about her experiences.
I know I’m supposed to choose 11, but that’s nearly impossible to do. For those I’ve nominated, should you choose not to accept the nomination, I totally understand, but at least there’s the possibility of this link bringing you new readers!